When you are doing research on a topic, you will often require a quick definition of a term, a specific fact, or condensed, detailed information about particular topics. Dictionaries, encyclopedias, handbooks, and manuals covering nursing topics are a great place to start.
Online Encyclopedias & Dictionaries
Stacks books are located on the upper floor of the library. Reference books are located in the shelving area located behind the information and near the computer lab.
- Brunner & Suddarth's Handbook of Laboratory and Diagnostic Tests: Stacks RT41.T46 2014
- Nursing 2019 Drug Handbook: REF: RM125.N87 2019
- Stedman’s Medical Dictionary for the Health Professions and Nursing: REF: R121.S8 2011
- Nursing diagnosis handbook: an evidence-based guide to planning care: Stacks RT48.6.A35 2017
- Holistic nursing: a handbook for practice: Stacks RT42.H65 2013
- Pediatric oncology nursing: advanced clinical handbook: Stacks RC281.C4P44 2010
- Lippincott's handbook for psychiatric nursing and care planning: Stacks RC440.F535 2010
Date Revised: 23-October-2018