- What: Konica-Minolta MFDs are photocopiers
- Where: Main and Upper Levels of the Library.
- Payment: UPEI CampusCard ; one MFD in Learning Commons takes coins; $0.10 per side/page for black&white, $0.50 per side/page for colour
- Colour: Two MFDs on the Main Level - in the Learning Comons and the Lobby behind the big stairs
- Fast: Loose pages can be fed through the automatic document feeder
And...when you photocopy material, please respect Copyright.
Robertson Library does not provide a laminating service; however, Central Printing in the Library does offer a laminating service for pages up to 8.5" X 11", at a cost of $1.50 per copy.
Two workstations are available in the Special Collections area for making photocopies or digital scans from microfilm and microfiche. Photocopies cost .25 cents per copy; scanning is free of charge. Scans can be emailed, or bring a USB stick for larger amounts of work. USB sticks are available for sale at the Service Desk.