Main floor of Robertson Library in room 254
Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 3:30 pm (call ahead, 902-566-0558, hours subject to change)
For more information, contact Wendy Henderson firstname.lastname@example.org 902-566-0558.
- Coursepacks - request form ; instructions
- Business cards - UPEI logo on back - order through Marketing and Communications website
- Large volume print jobs for departments (laser)
- letter, legal, tabloid (11"x17"), 12"x18"
- black or color laser printing
- stapled, spine bound, limited thermal (glue) binding
- center-staple and folding (e.g. magazines)
- folding - single sheets only (many options, not cover stock)
- pads (e.g., "from the desk of", not stickies)
- Presentation posters - color (HP inkjet)
- 24" wide by any length on specialty "peel and stick" paper (removeable, "Photo Tex")
- 36" wide by any length on gloss photo paper
- Custom specialty services - ask!
- User provided media like labels, personalized paper, etc.
- Laser compatible media only, not inkjet, not transparencies
- A4 paper size is special order only
- Documents or files should be laid out to be print-ready, PDFs preferred
- Scanning - only unbound, suitable for document feeder (see also library scanning options)
Note: letterhead paper for departments should be purchased through the bookstore, but CPO can provide the "second sheet" paper.
- Lamination available - limited sizes - please contact Central Printing
- spines (Cerlox and Proclick) - various sizes, black
- paper - many choices, describe what you need to Wendy - some examples are:
- basic paper for copiers/printers (100% recycled) - by ream
- Domtar (various colors, normal 20# weight)
- cover stocks (weight varies from 65# to 110#, various colors)
- bond and brochure paper ("text stock") (a few weights and pale colors)
- Classic Crest paper
- students may purchase some of these through the Circulation Desk - ask!