SAGE Research Methods supports beginning and advanced researchers in every step of a research project, from writing a research question, choosing a method, gathering and analyzing data, to writing up and publishing the findings. With information on the full range of qualitative, quantitative, and mixed methods for the social and behavioral sciences, as well as many methods commonly used in the hard sciences, the book, reference, and journal content in SAGE Research Methods—from SAGE’s renowned methods publishing program— and advanced features help researchers of all levels conduct their research.
The Library has purchased two of the components of this large suite of online products, plus the Core package of books and journals:
Content of the Core:
- "Little Green Books" - quantitative methods
- "Little Blue Books" - qualitative methods
- Videos - 83 videos about research methods
- Methods Maps - Explore the research methods terrain, read definitions of key terminology, and discover content relevant to your research methods journey.
- Project Planner - Find all you need to know to plan your research project
- "Which Stats" Test - Choose an appropriate statistical method using this straightforward tool
UPEI will get access to new content added annually to the Core through 2027, typically 50+ items per year.