Lockers are located in the Breezeway of the Robertson Library. Lockers are intended for day-to-day use and not longterm storage.
Students can rent them for $10 a semester, renewals are optional. Choose between lockers 1 to 56 and fill out a form from the Service Desk. Please be sure to bring your Campus Card or you will not be able to rent out a locker.
- Locker rentals are subject to the rental period. Refunds can be deined, and are subjected to Staff desicion.
- You must empty your locker by the end of your rental period. After that date, the lockers are cleaned out, locks changed, and any contents are sent to UPEI Security.
- Lockers must only be used with the locks provided. Personal locks will be removed.
- Your combination will be given at the time of rental and if forgotten can be retrieved with your Campus Card ID.
- Robertson Library, UPEI is not responsible for items left in lockers or for any items that have been lost, damaged, or stolen from lockers.
- Missing or broken locks and damaged lockers must be reported to the Service Desk at the Robertson Library.
- Please do not store food or other perishable items in the locker for extended periods of time.
- Do not leave your locker unlocked.
- Do not leave your locker unattended while open.
- Do not give your combination to anyone.
- Do not use personal locks. Only the provided locks are to be used.
- Respond to email from Robertson Library related to your locker rental.
Please see the Service Desk for more information.