Use RefWorks to store, organize, insert, and format citations for research papers.
Note: There are known problems with IE9 and RefWorks. We recommend using another browser, e.g., Firefox, Chrome, etc.
- RefWorks 2.0 "How To" - create an account, create a folder, export citations, create a bibliography.
- RefWorks - Tutorials, Webinars, FAQ, Guides, and Help
- Microsoft Word and RefWorks - use Write-N-Cite to add citations to Word documents, and then format the citations and reference list/bibliography.
- Importing References from UPEI Databases - detailed instructions for individual databases
- RefShare - share your RefWorks folders
- RefGrab-It - import citation information for web pages
- Group Code Message
- Importing References from Other Citation Management Software (e.g., Endnote, Zotero, Mendeley, Reference Manager) to RefWorks (a RefWorks guide)
Please contact the Robertson Library Information Desk, in person, by telephone 566-0696, or the ASK US chat help if you have any questions about using RefWorks.