- Contact Library »
- PEI Resources
- Article Databases »
- Quick Links »
- Interlibrary Loan (ILL)
- Digital Collections
- Strategic Initiatives
RefWorks Citation Manager
Use RefWorks to store and organize your citations, and insert and format citations in your research papers.
- RefWorks 2.0 "How To" - create an account, create a folder, export citations, create a bibliography
Microsoft Word and RefWorks - use Write-N-Cite to add citations to Word documents, and then format the citations and reference list/bibliography.
- Write-N-Cite 4 "How To" for Windows ... NOTE: Write-n-Cite 4 is NOT compatible with Windows 8 as of May 6, 2013. Use Write-n-Cite 3 instead.
- Write-N-Cite 4 "How To" for Mac
- Write-N-Cite 3 "How To" for Windows
- Write-N-Cite 2.5 "How To" for Mac
- Using RefWorks with Open Office - a guide from MIT Libraries
RefWorks - Tutorials, Webinars, FAQ, Guides, and Help
Importing References from UPEI Databases - detailed instructions for individual databases
RefShare - share your RefWorks folders
RefGrab-It - import citation information for web pages
Group Code Message
- Importing References from Other Citation Management Software (e.g., Endnote, Zotero, Mendeley, Reference Manager) to RefWorks (a RefWorks guide)
Please contact the Robertson Library Information Desk, in person, by telephone 566-0696, or the ASK US chat help if you have any questions about using RefWorks.