Your username and password in both systems are your normal UPEI Network account (what you use for Moodle).
How do I add money to my account to print?
By credit card: login to the CampusCard Account site for adding money
With cash: visit the Library Service Desk - you must have your new card to add cash.
Note: this money can be spent anywhere on campus that takes the new card, not just printing and copying.
Printing is available from all library computers using black or colour printers. Print from the library catalogue, article databases, electronic journals, email, web sites, etc.
- Printing charges on the Black Commons printers are 11 cents per copy. Double-sided printing is only 11 cents per sheet (50% discount). Konica MFD printing is 10 cents per side but no discount for double-sided.
- Colour printing is 50 cents per printed side.
What size and kinds of paper is available?
- On the Black Commons printer, only 8.5"x11" ("letter" size). The Konica MFDs also offer 8.5"x14" ("legal" size). The Library does not have any European size paper (A4, A3, etc.).
- Only plain white paper provided by the Library may be used in these printers.
- For assistance with transparency printing, see Library staff.
- For other printing needs, talk to the Central Printing Office, 902-566-0558.