Searchable web database providing access to over 58 years of Mathematical Reviews and Current Mathematical Publications.
- Adjacency (not AND) is assumed within a field. For example, the search text "invertible matrix" will match only those cases in which the two words occur consecutively. It will not match "invertible triangular matrix".
- Boolean operators (AND, OR, NOT) may be entered between search terms.
- The wildcard character is the asterisk (*) and may be used in all fields except MR Number and Mathematics Subject Classifications fields (MSC Primary/Secondary and MSC Primary). If no wildcard is used, the search will look for exact word matches and also for the plural (or singular) of the words entered.
- The search may be restricted to the singular [plural] search terms by using the exclamation mark (!) at the end of the singular [plural] word. For example, "matrix" will match both "matrix" and "matrices" while "matrix!" will match "matrix" but not "matrices".
- Searches are not case-sensitive.
- Accented characters encoded in ISO Latin may be used in search strings.