Address: Robertson Library, University of Prince Edward Island, 550 University Avenue, Charlottetown, PE, Canada C1A 4P3
Phone: (902) 566-0583 - Circulation Desk; see below for more numbers
The ASK US service (see box at right) is available to UPEI students, faculty, staff, and visitors.
If you use an XMPP/Jabber compatible client, you can add our chat service as a buddy and talk to us using your own client. The buddy address is: firstname.lastname@example.org (this is NOT an email address - don't send email to it, just "buddy" it in a chat program). Note that doing this will expose your own Jabber account's address to the library staff.
For advanced research assistance, you may also wish to make an appointment with a reference librarian.
email@example.com with research questions when Ask US is unavailable. We will try to respond within 2 business days.
Recommend material for the Library to purchase (UPEI only)
Please feel encouraged to provide any Feedback you feel is important. We will try to respond within 2 business days.
Phone: see Library Hours for times the phones may be answered
All phone numbers are area code (902)
- Circulation Desk 566-0583 - for checkout/renewal of books, reserves, laptops, etc.
- Information/Reference Desk 566-0696 - for research assistance
- Copyright: Simon Lloyd (firstname.lastname@example.org * 566-0536) or Mark Leggott (email@example.com * 566-0460); faculty and current students can also contact the Subject Librarian for their department.
- Interlibrary Loan 566-0445
- Reserve Desk 566-0583
- Special Collections 894-2802 - for PEI-specific materials and University archives
- Fax Number 628-4305
- Samuel's coffee shop 620-5130
- Library Administration - Room 288