Now located on the Main floor of Robertson Library in room 254
Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 3:30 pm (call ahead, subject to change)
Contact Wendy Henderson email@example.com x0558 for more information.
- Coursepacks - request form ; instructions
- Large volume print jobs for departments (laser)
- letter, legal, tabloid (11"x17"), 12"x18"
- black or color laser printing
- stapled, spine bound, limited thermal (glue) binding
- center-staple and folding (e.g. magazines)
- folding - single sheets only (many options, not cover stock)
- business cards - UPEI logo on back - order through Integrated Communications website
- pads (e.g., "from the desk of", not stickies)
- Presentation posters - color (HP inkjet)
- 24" wide by any length on specialty "peel and stick" paper (moveable, "Photo Tex")
- 36" wide by any length on gloss photo paper
- Custom specialty services - ask!
- User provided media
- Not inkjet
- A4 special order only
- Print jobs should be submitted print-ready, PDFs preferred
- Scanning - only unbound, suitable for document feeder (see also library scanning options)
Note: letterhead paper for departments should be purchased through the bookstore
Sales of supplies (for departments - some are ordered through UIS):
- spines (Cerlox and Proclick) - various sizes, black
- paper - many choices, describe what you need to Wendy - some examples are:
- basic paper for copiers/printers (100% recycled) - by ream
- Domtar (various colors, normal 20# weight)
- cover stocks (weight varies from 65# to 110#, various colors)
- bond and brochure paper ("text stock") (a few weights and pale colors, matte or glossy)
- Classic Crest paper
- students may purchase some of these through the Circulation Desk - ask!