If you are looking for help with library research, you can schedule an appointment with me through YouCanBookMe. I can meet with you online through Google Meet (preferred), or in-person. As a protection against the spread of COVID-19, for any in-person meetings I will require you to wear a mask meeting the recommendations established by Health PEI and Health Canada.
Please note: it is unfortunately outside of my purview to assist with non-research coursework (eg. practice math problems) -- though I'd be happy to help you locate library resources to assist you. If you are needing to consult with someone for help on such assignments please consider:
- talking to your instructor
- consulting the Subject Guides
- for Math, CS, and Engineering Students, the O'Reilly platform has many introductory ebooks on a number of course-related topics
- for Engineering students, AccessEngineering provides reference texts, handbooks, graphs and tables and tools for data visualization.
- contacting Student Affairs and the Webster Centre for Student Success
- reaching out to the SMCS Help Centre if you are in any of the following courses:
- Math 1110, 1120, 1910, 1920, 2420, 2620 and 2910
- Stat 1210 and 1910
- CS 1610, 1910, and 1920