Do you need a place where you can get together to work on a group project or an assignment? Or are you looking for a small space where you can hide away on your own? Try booking a group or individual study room.
- Group and individual study rooms are available to UPEI students and can be booked through the Circulation Desk, on a three-hour time-slot.
- Some group study rooms can be reserved in advance through the Circulation Desk, either in person or by phone at 566-0583.
- Other group study rooms and individual study rooms are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Most group study rooms are equipped with computers
- Two group study rooms are equipped with SMART Boards (interactive, electronic whiteboards). These rooms can be booked in advance.
- Eight group study rooms are equipped with chalk boards. One of these rooms can be booked in advance.
- Most group rooms will accommodate 4 to 6 persons. A minimum of 2 people is necessary in order to use a group study room.
- Study rooms are not soundproof. Groups using these rooms are asked to please close doors and keep conversations at a considerate noise level.
You can check the current status of the group and individual study rooms through the Library Catalogue.
And don't forget - you will need your UPEI Campus Card to sign out a group or individual study room.