How do I place materials on Reserve/eReserve?
- Complete the form below, or
- email your request to email@example.com (complete course (name and number) and citation information should be included in the email), or
- the files may be dropped off at the Service Desk on memory sticks. File formats may include, but are not limited to, Microsoft Word (doc or docx), PowerPoint (ppt or pptx), or Acrobat (pdf). Library staff will create pdf files from other formats whenever possible so they may be accessible to all students with the free download from Adobe. A print version of the Reserve Request Form should accompany the material.
- Any physical Reserve materials need to be dropped off at the Service Desk.
- Allow Library staff at least 48 hours to process materials before informing students the material is available.
- All eReserves will be password protected to restrict material to currently registered students, faculty or staff of the University. Those attempting to access eReserves from off-campus will be prompted for their UPEI username and password.
Please take a moment to review information about the Reserves service and the types of materials that can be placed on Reserve.