Alumni Premiere Subscribers can login here.
The University of Prince Edward Island offers its alumni ongoing access to Robertson Library resources and services. This special service is called Alumni Premiere and it includes:
- Access to an online course, Doing Research in the Google Age, which is updated annually and provides enrolled alums with recent information on doing research with standard resources such as Google Scholar, as well as the resources accessible only through the University Library.
- Ongoing access to RefWorks and the collection of citations and papers you may have created as a student, allowing you to continue with this web-based citation management system.
- Interlibrary Loan (ILL) requests – as a student, your ILL costs were absorbed by the Library. As a Premiere member, you may continue using this service without charge. This means you can get a copy of almost any journal article, not available on-site in the Library, within a couple of days of making the request.
- The opportunity to set up sessions with librarians for research consultation, providing you with access to our information expertise.
- The ability to borrow the Library’s laptops for your use.
And remember, your RefWorks account and all the databases are accessible wherever you are in the world.
Once you enroll in Doing Research in the Google Age, you will automatically be renewed for this non-credit course each year, and the course registration fee will be $250 for 12 months. You will receive an e-mail 30 days prior to the annual renewal, giving you an opportunity to cancel if you wish. Click below to enroll in the course and take advantage of the Alumni Premiere services today.
NOTE: You will receive a Welcome message usually the same day you subscribe, with a follow-up message confirming your access has been enabled within 1-2 days. This gives us time to confirm alumni status and enroll you in the course. Thank you for your patience.
Our refund policy is to provide a full refund less a small processing fee within 30 days of the subscription being enabled.
If you need assistance with your initial account setup, please e-mail email@example.com, or call Dorothy Peters, 902-566-0697.
For general database assistance, after your account is confirmed, try our ASK US live help service, or contact the Service Desk (902-566-0583).
The Alumni Office and Robertson Library are pleased to be able to offer these services and resources to our alumni - we are committed to being with you throughout your career, regardless of where that may take you. We enjoyed helping when you were here; we’ll enjoy helping you contribute to the world and your own corner of it. As an Alumni Premiere member we want to hear from you on this new service.
Donald Moses (902-566-0460)
Robertson Library, UPEI